Monday, February 9, 2009

Things to say to PKs

Sometimes, I think about the stuff that I have to listen to as a PK and how I wouldn't have to endure any of it if only I was just another "church goer".

Seriously, things that people talk to me about would usually send people away to another church in the least and make them stop believing in God altogether.

I wish people can at least "act" more "Christian" at church rather than being rude and insulting to their fellow brothers and sisters.

I guess PKs are just not part of the "brothers and sisters" of the church. We are something different. We are the aliens. We are disposable. Same with pastors.

I just wonder if those people ever consider us to have "feelings" too, that we are also human. I wonder if they know how unreasonable and hurtful the words they say hurt people. Well, many of them said those things intentionally. How evil. Really wonder how we can call ourselves "Christians", why don't we just call ourselves "shitheads"? Rev David Pao was right when he said we are all "scums".

No comments: