Monday, November 2, 2009

Internal Affair

I just finished watching the Hong Kong movie, Internal Affair III. Kelly Chen totally wreaked it.

Anyway, Internal Affair actually reminds me of church. There are these few people like moles from the triads that penetrate the police force, except that they are doing it at church for personal gains and other selfish reasons.

But the church at times are in an ever worst state because there might be a lack of awareness like TC.

The previous post is from a Lo Sir, pastor from TC and I think he just went over the line. He doesn't respect me all that much, nor my sister or my family for strange reasons. He treats other members of church really well but I get crap from him and I help him with stuff but I just don't get a thank you.

I actually liked the guy when I first met him. He was idealistic, now he's like this frightened little chicken, listen to gossips and he affected his behaviour and how he preaches. He's very indirect when he preaches so as not to offend some important people at church. One powerful deacon talked to him after one sermon and gradually he became less and less pronounced. He can give powerful and emotional messages but it would lack message from the Bible.

No comments: